October 28, 2006

Nah nah na na nah!

I've got my drysuit!!!!

The other good news is that despite the screen on my laptop being so damaged that you can now only see vertical lines, I figured out a way to access all my files - but don't worry Chan, i'm not becoming a nerd. After many failed attempts to get it working and frantic calls to computer repair shops (the cost of a new screen is almost the cost of a new computer!) , Sarah pointed out that i may be able to connect the laptop to another screen. Duh i said to her, of course i've thought of that (not)...... So I sit here now with the laptop in front of me, twisting my head around to the right to see the other computer's screen.

Back in action!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clever! :o)

Well - after stalking your blog for a long time I finally managed to add it to my "blogs I stalk" list! (Even if it doesn't say: "Blogs I stalk" yet - but that is Guy's fault!)
Glad to read that you get along with the English winter. Any plans for visiting Australia?

cheers ilka

ps: www.maudchen.de/blog (every now and then in English! But quite often with nice pics from the BEACH and the SUMMER!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Aaahh, so Sarah is the nerd in the family ;D