My route takes me mostly along the Thames, so everyday I pass lots of tourist attractions. First I pass Battersea Power Station, which (apparently) is a very famous, decommisioned power station in the heart of London. Next I pass Parliament House.....
....... the London Eye (which is just a big glorified ferris wheel)..........
........... then Waterloo Station (the one ABBA wrote that song about!), the Millenium Bridge and the Tate Modern art gallery, then finally the Tower of London........
.......... and Tower Bridge.
As you can see I haven't managed to get photos of all the sights. I carried the camera around with me for about a week just to get these few photos, but there are some really selfish girls who ride their bikes to work, and they always seemed to appear when I was slowing down to stop and take a photo. Being male, I'm not allowed to let a girl overtake me, so I would have to speed up and continue on, missing the opportunity. Women!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment