When the alarm went off this morning we both lay there trying to wake up, and then the voice on the radio said "wake up everyone, it snowed last night!" We both jumped up and looked out the window and everything was white and still. I saw it snow about a year ago, but that only lasted a couple of minutes and melted within half an hour. This was different, a carpet that covered everything.
The snow was so soft and fresh, barely touched by footprints when we left the house at 7am. On the train trip in I didn't even need a paper as the snow everywhere was amazing. Once in London, the roads and paths were covered in slush, but the snow still covered everything else. It was a great sight to start the day!


1 comment:
who is that in the lower pic??? Looks a little bit like a Chris I once knew, but that can't be the same person ..... where r u Chris?
Post a Comment